owned this note
Linked with GitHub
# Ethereum Foundation Taiwan-specific Wave of Grants
Dear Taiwan Ethereum Community,
We’re thrilled to announce a Taiwan-specific wave of Ethereum Foundation grants!
This is a special program to reward applicants who built value-aligned Ethereum-based projects or contributed to Ethereum-focus education works.
Similar to ETHCon Korea 2019, we are supporting the Taiwan-based community event **[Crosslink 2019](https://crosslink.taipei/)** this year. The grants recipients will be invited to Crosslink 2019 Taiwan for an award ceremony!
## 📣 Deadline: September 16th, 2019, 23:59:59 (TPE time)
The program has 2 groups, choose one that works best with you.
## 🏆 Group 1: Ethereum-based Technical Projects
* Are you building a useful dApp or tool on Ethereum?
* Are you working on Ethereum related research?
Let us know your great work! 👀
* Ethereum based projects or Ethereum related technologies (e.g., cryptography research or tools)
* No ICO and no token sale
* Open-source software
### Judging criteria
* In the spirit of making the ecosystem better
* Aligned with Ethereum values
* USD$5,000 worth of ETH for each recipient
## 🎖 Group 2: Ethereum-related Education Programs or Research Groups
* Are you running a local meetup, study group, or forum about Ethereum?
* Are you working on a non-profit blockchain educational program?
Here is a scholarship for rewarding your contribution to the community!
### Judging criteria
* **Breadth**: in the spirit of helping a broader community learn about Ethereum
* **Depth**: the quality of the content
* **Openness**: unrestricted access to knowledge and information
* USD$2,000 worth of ETH for each recipient
## 🔥 Submit your application now!
Please submit your application to **[https://ecosystem.support/application.html](https://ecosystem.support/application.html)**
Please take extra care when filling these fields:
* **Project name**:
* Please fill in **[WaveTaiwan][Group <group_number>]** `<your_project_name>`
* You MUST specify it's for **[WaveTaiwan]**.
* You MUST specify which group are you applying: **`[Group 1]`** or **`[Group 2]`**.
* For example: `[WaveTaiwan][Group 1] TaiwanDAO Project`.
* **Project description**:
* Please provide **as much information as possible** and related links.